- The flat tared space on the oval was cleared of debris and blown clean ensuring a safe place to play,
- Pathways in the top playground were blown clear of nuts and leaves preventing any slips or falls
- The amphitheatre area outside the 3/4 classrooms has been renovated and will be enjoyed by students during their play times. A special thanks to the FORPS team for their fundraising that enabled the purchase of timbers and equipment necessary for the restoration of this area.
- Mulch from the lower playground was collected and redistributed around drop zones to ensure the safety of students on the play equipment.
- branches and bushes were pruned.
A special thanks to the super hero families that shared their powers with us on Saturday morning to help transform our school. Their achievements will be on display as you walk through our grounds.
Greetings to our Rosanna Primary Website. Please feel free to meander through this reflection of our community. Visit our class blogs and comment on their great learning.