- "The best part of the day was crossing the line. It was very tough but when I arrived at the finishing line and heard everyone clapping it was very satisfying."
- "It was fun but tiring. I tried my best, I made it. I came thirteenth. It was fun and hard. I still tried my best."
- "We liked when we were near the finish line and everyone was encouraging us."
- "Everyone supported us. No one gave up."
- "We didn't care where we came, we wanted to finish. Everyone finished exhausted but a little bit fitter. "
Students from Year 3 to Year 6 walked to Rosanna Parklands on Thursday but that's the only walking they did! A special thanks to Mrs Lambert and her wonderful nineteen parent volunteers who organised a fun run and celebration of an active lifestyle. Here's a little of what 34W thought about the day...
Greetings to our Rosanna Primary Website. Please feel free to meander through this reflection of our community. Visit our class blogs and comment on their great learning.