Our major fundraising event this year is our trivia night on 25th August. Money raised will go towards the STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering & Maths) Garden and towards replacing the Library decking area.
We are desperately seeking donations of goods or services from our school community and extended network of friends and families. Together the money raised makes a huge difference to our school. If you can please donate anything we would appreciate it ASAP as there are only four weeks to the big night. All donations can be left at the office with Ally.
All business that support our night will be acknowledged in our school newsletter, social media, signage and announcements on the night. Donations will be used for the silent auction, raffles and spot prizes. We would love a mix of larger and smaller donations.
Examples of donations include:
- Gift vouchers of any type
- A voucher for a weekend away to your/a holiday home
- Candles or other home decorations
- Larger donations such as camping gear, bikes etc
- Food hampers (non perishable)
- AFL or other sporting guernsey’s/memorabilia
- Wine and other alcohol
- Sporting goods/equipment/drink bottles
- BBQ tools
- Movie vouchers
- Bunnings vouchers
- Boxes of chocolate
- Photo frames, vases or artworks
- Kids activity vouchers
- Hairdressing or beauty service vouchers
- Massage vouchers
- Plumbing or other service vouchers
- Lawn mowing or garden maintenance vouchers
No matter how big or small any donation would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you for your help.
Friends of Rosanna Primary School (FORPS).
(Note: if you have any questions about donations please message us on Facebook or email email@example.com)